the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never Give Up

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily

VITANI
When we look up at the stars, we see only the memory of light; and though they are distant we know they still shine

"I did." She nodded and confirmed the fact she had in fact been the one to call for me. "I just wanted to make sure that you were alright after that little incident with Ktulu. Is everything ok? She wanted to, check on me? But why? She doesn't even know me... Other than my name that is. Why.... Cause she care. Sarabi says softly. I blink again before realizing that I really need to say, something. "Um, yeah. She chewed me out pretty good for both Sarabi's reaction and what I said.... Oh and I now have to go on patrols with the warriors to meet others....." Yeah, not to fond of the patrol thing. "Other than that I guess i'm okay.... She didn't like, hurt me or anything. Thought she was going to a few times but she didn't." I stopped there, just letting us fall into silence.

That is, until the question that I just couldn't leave alone came bubbling up and out of my lips before I could stop myself. "Why would you want to make sure i'm okay? You barely know me. You moved in here with the rest of them that invaded... Why care about someone else's kid that got left behind?" Okay, that sounded a bit harsher that it did before. But it was true. Mom had left thinking I had runaway with everyone else. Dad.... well the longer time went on the more I accepted that Dad just flat out left. He had cared, he had fought... But he didn't care enough about me to take me with him or to take me to Mom first. So now, i'm just an orphan in a herd that used to be my home.... I questioned that the longer time went on too. Maybe I should just leave. Go do my own thing or something... Or go join another herd... I don't know...

"Talk"
Sarabi Talks

@Brisa

Messages In This Thread
Never Give Up - by Brisa - 11-02-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Vitani - 11-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Brisa - 11-11-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Vitani - 12-10-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Brisa - 12-17-2015, 08:39 PM