the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never Give Up

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Needless to say the pale mare was a little taken a back by the filly's words but tried her hardest to remain impassive. How could someone think that others would be wrong to care? It wasn't her exact words used but still it was something hit her deep. Ever since her parents died when she was only a few months old she had known that they had loved her. Despite all her downfalls and mishaps along the way had she ever believed that no one cared for her? Perhaps there had been a couple times that... shaking her head to stop that treacherous route of thought she reminded herself that this was not about herself. She was doing this because she was concerned about the way Ktulu had treated the poor girl.

"Why would you want to make sure i'm okay? You barely know me. You moved in here with the rest of them that invaded... Why care about someone else's kid that got left behind?" Taking each word in hurt her ears as the meaning etched behind the words sunk in. Words all to recognizable to someone who had been there and seen all that others had to offer. "You may think that none of us care, but we do. I have been where you are." She replied firmly letting her blue eyes capture those of Vitani. She could not stand by and let the poor girl tear herself apart with thinking the way she was. "Trust me when I say I have been there. I know exactly what it feels like to feel alone and like the world is against you."

Letting her words sit for a moment to sink in she found herself continuing. "I wanted to make sure you were alright because Ktulu should not have spoken to you in that manner, it wasn't fair. Neither of you did anything wrong. I don't know what happened to your parents but I grew up without mine and I know how hard it is. I only want you to know that if you ever need someone to talk to I can be there for you. I don't know you but I would like to, if you would allow it. We came here because we had no where else to go. We never meant to chase away those who lived here prior they were welcome to stay should they wish. The Moon Goddess was a great danger to our herd so we had no other choice."

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @Vitani
NOTES:

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Never Give Up - by Brisa - 11-02-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Vitani - 11-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Brisa - 11-11-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Vitani - 12-10-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Brisa - 12-17-2015, 08:39 PM