the Rift

[PRIVATE] Welcome to your life

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

I don’t notice the beauty of the encroaching day, at least not as the filly does.

I awake from a short nap of some thirty minutes to find that the threatening rumble of the skies that sounded all night have at long last broken into the warm pattering of rain. Thick, delightfully surprising, the droplets rouse me quickly and to good humor, rather than the colder drizzles up north. It isn’t long after that that I find myself delighting further in the pull of my muscles as my hooves dig into and against the damp sand, sinking only to be forced upwards once more; a sandy spray alights behind me, dislodged from its keep on the shore to sparkle in the rosy rain light of dawn beside the sea.

There is a beauty in it, that if I cared to notice these things was evident; blessedly cool after the weeks of Tallsun heat, serene and peaceful, the only sounds at this early hour the thud whump of my golden hooves against the sand, and the lullaby of the sea against the shore. I instead notice only that the beach is long, and that that length is interrupted by a small and rather annoying little white figure.

It’s even more annoying that I remember her name so instantaneously.

And so I let that annoyance be revealed as I pull to a stop at a disrespectful distance at a mightily disrespectful speed considering our locale; a curtain of pale sand sparkles up in an earthy wave, the sound of my laughter calling out from behind it, and over its crest as it falls back down in thuds and thumps.

"’Sup, Erthe?" I ask the little ivory shit, having not forgotten her lack of manners the last we’d met – but also forgiving her (especially now that I’ve hopefully doused her in sand as a punishment), trying to remember that I couldn’t expect much more from a winged cur.

Image by Ghostly - Code by Tamme

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to your life - by Erthë - 11-03-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Welcome to your life - by Rikyn - 11-04-2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Welcome to your life - by Erthë - 11-04-2015, 06:23 PM