the Rift

[OPEN] LO, a griffin

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel didn't know what was in the egg when the Sun God had handed it to her. The surface was so pretty and creamy, a beautiful shade of off-white and golden that drew her in immediately. She wondered if this is what she looked like once. Was the color of her shell so lovely? Bigger? Smaller? She wished she could remember, but in a way, just knowing that she had come from the same shell seemed to bond them already. Her heart could feel it, something else growing there that was warm and not full to the brim with anger and rage. It was a beautiful, pure little nook just waiting to be linked with this creature within.

A fissure began to form on the outer surface, a little crack forming into the new world. Aithniel waited with bated breath, kneeling in the sand and rubbing the round figure with her charcoal nostrils. She blinked molten, silver eyes, waiting and watching as the strong being inside began to break through. With claw and beak it tore at the edges of its enclosure until its fluffy, gooey body was exposed to the world and it cried out. She quickly came to its aide, licking until the creature was clean and admiring his pretty wings and eyes.

He.

She could feel it more than see. He was strong and handsome, flooding her mind with nonsensical colors and overall displeasure, and she laughed. "Yeah, yeah, I get it," she murmured, helping the creature up onto her back. "You're hungry. Lets find some grub." Aithniel found some sort of crab/worm like thing and nabbed it between her toes, before giving it to the babe with her teeth.

"So gross, man. You'll have to figure out how to hunt for yourself sometime..." she laughed, continuing until it was sated. He needed a name though. She looked at him, thinking of the heavens and the sun and smiled. "Zerachiel."

Aithniel
You ought to know where I'm coming from / How I was alone when I burnt my home
And all of the pieces were torn and thrown / You should know where I'm coming from
dry-oasis

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
LO, a griffin - by Aithniel - 11-03-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: LO, a griffin - by Zèklè - 11-04-2015, 05:40 PM