the Rift

[OPEN] someone like you

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
@Jahzara

ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Although she has become acquainted with the world again, she still remained in the shadows. The Edge provided many a quiet corner to camp in. No jobs, no duties, no drama… it was oddly unsettling to be able to take a nap and not worry about being stabbed in the back. Her eyes peeked open then, her head still resting in the grass and she released a pent up sigh. It looked as If she was deflating into the ground. 

Elsa snorted at the blades of grass that tickled her nose. They would slide away, then come snapping back in her face. This repeated a number of times, her blowing, and getting annoyed when they came springing back. Eventually the monotony wore on her, and she got to her feet. Now that drama seemed to have disappeared out of existence, boredom quickly replaced it.
Edgar still had not made up with her, but at least he was lurking about now. He didn’t leave her completely abandoned, but he was far from his usual perch on her poll. Elsa could feel his icy eyes boring into her back like a laser, as he watched every little movement. It was as if he was trying to find something else wrong with her and use it to justify his anger.

So she ignored him as best she could. Talking to anyone right now would make her feel a little better, regardless of how intensely she was being scrutinized. However, there was no one to go to. It was as if all she knew in Helovia had transformed into something else. Her status was nothing more than a mere Thresholder at the moment, and she was flailing around in the dark to find any sign of help.

Few horses came to mind. There was the kings, but they could hardly be bothered with her presence. They probably didn’t even know she had returned yet; or if they even cared. There was that lovely palomino she had met with Torleik. She seemed to be a lost soul, or at least that’s what she gathered. The pale had a childlike demeanor, but something lingered behind those eyes. Elsa was desperate to know what path she had walked, and why she to bore an ugly scar. If an alternate universe existed, the pale could easily be Elsa’s alter ego. So Elsa stood at the Edge, looking for the one who was the closest thing she had to a friend.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
someone like you - by Elsa - 11-03-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 11-07-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: someone like you - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 12-25-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 01-14-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 01-14-2016, 10:51 PM