the Rift

[OPEN] someone like you

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

'Come ooooon, Jay. I'm tired of you being cooped up here! It's boring, you don't do anything and barely talk to anyone. No one except me at least...' It wasn't exactly the greatest pep talk to convince the palomino mare that she needed to get out more, to begin socializing with the members of her herd and explore more of Helovia. In fact, it only made the poor girl more embarressed about just how useless she had been for the herd. Sure, she brought home another mare that had needed her help in the Threshold, but she hadn't even seen her in a little while. The figment of her imagination, Lily, gave a half-hearted sigh and a roll of her eyes as Jahzara lowered her head. 'Nah-ah. Don't do that. Why don't we head to the Threshold or something, maybe that can get you out of this weird funk.' Lily pressed her nose against Jahzara's left foreleg, trying to urge the golden to listen to her words. Reluctantly, the vixen began to follow the the advice of her hallucination and turned towards the direction of the World's Edge outskirts with Lily bouncing in tow.

'Hi-ho! Hi-ho, it's off to socialize we go!' As Lily broke out into song, Jahzara couldn't help but finally burst into laugher at her friend's playful antics. 'There it is, about time!' The purple hallucination beamed at the giggle, bounding forward with pride that she had successfully cheered up her creator. As they broke through the treeline, a familiar figure stood shortly ahead of them. Slightly surprised at seeing the pegasus that had comforted her during the extreme changes of the World's Edge, Jahzara flicked her ears forward and offered a friendly smile as she called out to her. "Elsa?" She asked quietly, as though the mare may have been another one of her hallucinations that would vanish if she spoke too loudly.

Stepping a little bit closer to close in some of the distance between them, Jahzara turned her crown to better see the snowy pegasus. "I haven't seen you since Frostfall, where have you been? How are you? Why are you waiting out here?" Sensing that the golden mare may get carried away with her questions without meaning to, Lily gave her another gentle bump on the leg to remind her not to pester the other mare too much. Glancing down at the purple pony for a moment, Jahzara gave a brief nod of gratitude before looking back up to meet the gaze of Elsa. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude...I just, haven't talked to many others here..."

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
someone like you - by Elsa - 11-03-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 11-07-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: someone like you - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 12-25-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 01-14-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 01-14-2016, 10:51 PM