the Rift

[OPEN] someone like you

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

For once the Gods had actually done her a favor. A smile crossed her face as she heard the voice. Was it pathetic? Probably, but it was still nice to see that some had remembered her name and presence. Elsa took a few steps forward to close the distance as Jahzara moved forward. Her waterfall of questions was refreshing, and Elsa could only smile. Jahzara’s questions were suddenly cut though, as she seemed to look to her side before apologizing. Was she seeing something? Maybe. It was normal though, we all have mechanisms of protection. Elsa herself became victim to her emotions in times of stress or worry. If Jahzara did have some sort of projection, it was at least a benign one. Elsa had seen others fall victims to the dark pieces of their imagination, but if Jahzara’s inner thoughts were anything like her actions, she was perfect all around.

Elsa bobbed her head in a bit of shame, her face heating to a pink rosy color. It had not occurred to the icy mare that someone would notice her absence. It seemed Jahzara had, but coupled with the embarrassment there was a sense of peace. At least there was a soul out there who was looking out for her. “Frostfall was hard. I don’t know if you remember the invasion too much, but before I moved to the Edge I had twin girls I was looking after…” Her voice trailed off, trained to be sad and melancholy. Instead of sadness though, she felt nothing. A void awakened in the absence of her sadness, and masked any exterior pain she may have been showing. “During all the chaos, they both were run off. I couldn’t get away. There were so many of them. They were so young.” She inhaled sharply, before continuing on. “I tried to go looking for them in Frostfall, thinking that maybe if they weren’t in Helovia, that they would be in some surrounding terrain. So I went to look, I tried searching all over. But I couldn’t find them. The journey was rough, but I realized that there is nothing more I can do.” She shrugged nonchalantly, and it was a little eerie against the tone of her voice. Pain was trickling in her voice, but her manners suggested that she did not care. “So I came back. Now that I’ve learned that I have to move on, and that I’ve done all I could’ve, I feel alright.” Granted, Elsa’s definition of “alright” was someone else’s agony. “I’ve simply been out here because I feel that I have abandoned everyone here. Walking back in seems like a desecration. I was barely here, given a position to protect, and simply left with nothing more than a whisper.”

Elsa paused then for a long moment. That was quite a depressing story on most fronts. What else could she have said though? If she claimed she was off gallivanting with a lover, or simply left to “find herself’, it was a lie her body would not let her create. Even trying to spin a story like that would take way to much effort and eventually, someone would see through the holes. “I’m not sure how you feel about what I just said, but please do not worry. I am actually stable right now in most aspects of my life. What I am more interested in is how you are doing. It actually humbles me quite a lot to see that someone noticed my absence. So has much changed since I left?” Elsa shifted her weight to a more relaxed position. She cocked her hind left hoof and set it gently on the ground. She was a listener that was very much interested in what her companion had to say. Elsa was much better at listening and advice-giving than she was at telling stories.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
someone like you - by Elsa - 11-03-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 11-07-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: someone like you - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 12-25-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 01-14-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 01-14-2016, 10:51 PM