the Rift

[OPEN] someone like you

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

The golden girl's expression dropped as the icy mare told her the story of her twin daughters, explaining how she had gone to look for them only to return home empty handed. Jahzara, though few would even be able to guess it, knew what it was like to not have a clue where your children were or how they were doing. Her son, Kiros Amadi, was fully grown when she was granted freedom from his sire's herd. Despite as much as she wanted to stay with her son, begging him to go with her, he had accepted his responsibilities as the heir to the herd. Jahzara could only assume that he was safely leading the Triminister Cliff, ruling over the lands and making her proud. But her heart ached for her son, the desire to be a mother again coming in waves that usually left as quickly as they came. It was the subtle reminders, such as Elsa's story, that were often the worst reminders.

"I'm so sorry, Elsa. I know it doesn't help, but I know how you feel. You should not feel like you've abandoned the herd, when you were only being a good mother. If you've done everything you can, that's what matters." As the snowy pegasus reassured her that she was alright, Jahzara gave a slightly unsure nod. While the appaloosa was unsure just how truthful the words of her friend were, she didn't want to press. However when Elsa asked of how things were going around the World's Edge, Jahzara's gaze dropped to the ground again. Truth be told, she didn't even know what was going on around the herd lately. Lily had been her only companion recently, while Jahzara often stayed hidden away from the rest of the world. "I...really don't know..."

While her dished head drooped down with her shame, her ears flicked back with embarrassment. "I've not really talked with anyone lately, not since you found me that day...It's hard to explain why, but things haven't been very easy for me either. I don't...I don't do change. Not very well, at least."> A soft nudge to her leg reminded her that Lily was still standing by her, trying to comfort her in the only way she knew how. 'It's okay Jay...' The tiny pony tried to restore confidence in her creator. With a wary eye, the purple pony hallucination eyed the snowy girl before them. 'You should tell her. About me and the others.' Jahzara pondered over the suggestion for a moment, eventually nodding in agreement.

Lifting her head slowly to a more natural stance, Jahzara sighed. "I...see things." 'Hey now, I ain't a "thing."' The comment brought a soft smile to the golden's lips. "Since I was a child, I've seen Lily. She's small, purple and right next to me. She's been my best friend for years. She came to me after I got attacked. I know you can't see her, but she's as real to me as you are." Turning her head to look at Lily, the purple pony beamed up with pride at her introduction. "But...they aren't all like Lily. And one of them has been...lingering? He's the one that made me forget...He's the reason you found me broken down...But he's not really left yet. I don't know if it's stress or depression or what...But he's still there, he's been calling for me. And I've been trying not to let him win..." Her voice began to crack as she unleashed her secret to the ivory mare, the rim of her eyes watering as she was able to finally admit what was wrong with her lately.

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

@Elsa, woo she just revealed a lot about herself...

Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
someone like you - by Elsa - 11-03-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 11-07-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: someone like you - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 12-25-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 01-14-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 01-14-2016, 10:51 PM