the Rift

[OPEN] someone like you

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

For some reason, Jahzara’s pity seemed to make the most difference thus far. Maybe it was her childish innocence, but every word she spoke felt pure to Elsa. A trait that most often lost by her age. Granted, Jahzara was a little different, but she was still a sentient being nonetheless. So she nodded her head in a thanks, and offered her a little curl of her lips (something reminiscent of a smile).

So when she began to speak of herself, Elsa was genuinely interested in her story. Apparently she hadn’t talked to anyone since Elsa departed from Helovia. A pit grew in her stomach, as she felt the sudden urge to apologize for her absence. There was still a lingering responsibility for her to ensure the safety of those within the Edge. Even if there was no grand battle- the little things were the worst to miss. The subtle bonds that grew from them were hardly replaceable. If she had missed a battle, well it was much easier to fit in with the distraught.

Jahzara’s problem though, hurt her the worst. She suffered from something that Elsa suffers from when in combat. She sees things that aren’t there. Elsa glances to the side where she was told Lily was standing, and offered this mystical small purple pony a smile. ”Thank you for protecting her, Lily.” And with a quiet nod she continued to listen to the story. A more malevolent force was sticking around this seemingly pure aura. Elsa reached her muzzle out in an act of comfort. ”Jahzara, you can get rid of him. I know you can. Next time he tries to get to you, you cannot just ignore him. You must firmly tell him no, and to get out of your life. And if you need my help, I’ll be there. But it seems in Lily’s hooves you are pretty well taken care for.” Elsa exhaled as another stress filled the empty space. She’d need to keep a close eye on her pallid friend in order to ensure her safety. If he was anything like Elsa’s little voice, the edge of the Edge would suddenly seem so inviting. Lord knows that if someone Elsa took that plunge, Elsa would probably get the courage to do it herself, and that was an unwanted outcome.

Elsa hummed for a moment, still lost in thought as she tried to put another coherent thought together. There was no sure fire way to get rid of haunting demons. Hell, the demons lurking within Elsa had moved in for the long term. So how was she supposed to comfort the mare? ”Do you know when he started to stick around? Maybe addressing why he’s here can help send him away.” Her voice was cautious, she was stepping into unknown territory. If Jahzara ran off now, Elsa would feel like an utter failure. But there was a linger of hope. If they could determine the reasons for his “hauntings” there could be a way to fill back in the hole he had taken residence within. 

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

@Jahzara sorry for the wait darling!
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
someone like you - by Elsa - 11-03-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 11-07-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: someone like you - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 12-25-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 01-14-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 01-14-2016, 10:51 PM