the Rift

[OPEN] someone like you

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

As the golden girl fought back the salty water that rimmed her eyes, bracing herself for the snowy mare to scoff at her words harshly, no such criticism came. In fact, Jahzara was incredibly surprised that Elsa looked directly at the purple pony that stood at her side. While golden harks perked forward with curiosity, Lily narrowed her gaze skeptically and took a step closer to Jahzara's side. Then the pegasus smiled, and both physically relaxed. Glancing over to see Lily's expression, Jahzara couldn't help but giggle lightly. If only Elsa could see the look on her best friend's face, slack jawed and wide-eyed at the direct recognition just before a beaming grin spread across her muzzle. 'Ah shucks, I knew I liked you!' Lily puffed her barrel chest out proudly atop her stretched little legs, as though a great honor had just been bestowed upon her. 'Thank you. I do my best, miss Elsa!'

Still smiling softly, Jahzara rubbed the tears away from her eyes on her inner legs while explaining Lily's reaction. "Lily says thank you, and that she does her best. She also says she knew she liked you." With a small chuckle leading into a sigh, Jahzara mirrored Elsa's outstretched muzzle to gently bump noses to show that she was alright. Both the golden princess and her hallucination listened with great interest as the snowy mare told her that she could banish the one known as Charles. Naturally, this did not settle well with the dark entity that sent a dark rasp of a chuckle through the back of Jahzara's mind. A shudder went down the palomino's spine, right down to the spots on her rump. "He's been there so long..." She whispered, her orbs beginning to glaze over until Lily nudged her back into the moment. 'Don't go there Jay. And like Elsa says, I got your back. Maybe she can help too!'

Jahzara nodded, both at Lily's words and Elsa's comment about how Lily took care of her, but she froze when Elsa asked about when Charles first started to appear. It was a thought that she never really tried to focus on, the first dark moment of her past that had ever happened to her, the very event that had destroyed her set destiny. And yet, after all this time...Jahzara never really questioned why Charles had started showing up. She had never questioned or wondered over exactly when he had first come to her, nor his reasoning for them. In her innocent eyes, she only ever knew what was. "I was a child...The first time that the had ever come to me was after I was attacked." Tilting her head to the side she let her forelock fall away from her eyes, revealing the jagged scars that had permanently damaged her left eye and ear. "It was when I got these. Cougars. I was too small to fight them off, and I blacked out. While I was knocked out, Charles came to me...He told me that I wasn't allowed to wake up, that he was protecting me. He told me that I couldn't handle what was happening to me, and he refused to let me go. I didn't know just how long I was out, how long he kept me, but when I finally woke up I was home. My guards had saved my life and Charles let me go...I started seeing Lily a bit after that too."

Lily offered a kind smile to her best friend, nodding as she reminisced over their first meeting. Jahzara was barely larger than herself at that point, still young enough that few questioned her imagination. 'I remember that. You followed the butterflies until you found me, and we played all day. Been best friends ever since!'

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

@Elsa, woo she just revealed a lot about herself...

@Elsa - I figured she'll go more in depth about her attack in the post meeting thread with Temb!
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
someone like you - by Elsa - 11-03-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 11-07-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: someone like you - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 12-25-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: someone like you - by Elsa - 01-14-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: someone like you - by Jahzara - 01-14-2016, 10:51 PM