Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

Ophelia had guessed that Kri would not understand, but the look of disapproval and irritation on the chocolate mare's face cut her to the core. She had considered Kri to be a friend, and that expression took her emotional ties toward the mare and cast them deep into the ocean. The two colored eyes in her pale face held confusion and injury, and she looked at the leader in disbelief, hoping that she did not mean the words she spoke. If she did, then that would mean that the faith and friendship she had placed in this one had been false, and she hoped that she had not misinterpreted another soul.

Olema and Surema were already walking free, what difference would it make if she left? "I believe I am safer where I am not a temptation to the twins," she replied, pain filling her voice. "I never said you were an unfit guardian, but I cannot take responsibility for them. You protected me from Jaydan and took me in despite my family history, and I am very grateful for that, Kri," she explained. Ophelia cast her gaze to her cloven hooves. "I had faith in your abilities, Kri, until I had my very mind, history, past, emotions and life stripped from my head and used to their advantage."

"I believe that you can protect me now, and I will be able to give you that chance in the future. But not now. The fear I feel is still too raw. My mind is... is my individuality, my identity, and my peace. I..." she trailed, trying to swallow emotions that were rising to her eyes. They turned glassy. "I wish I were strong enough to be all right with this. I wish that I was as strong as my sister and able to brush off what happened, but I am not and cannot. Not now." She cast her ears downward and took a few steps back. "I mean none of this as an insult to you, Kri, but I feel that you deserve my honesty. Be assured that I will return the favor you have paid me with Jaydan. I count you as a dear friend, and if any information rises that would endanger you or yours, I will warn you."

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A Bittersweet Goodbye [Kri, open] - by Ophelia - 10-06-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: A Bittersweet Goodbye [Kri, open] - by Kri - 10-07-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: A Bittersweet Goodbye [Kri, open] - by Ophelia - 10-07-2012, 06:10 PM