the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everlasted

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

While laying out in the middle of a field was not the most logical thing to do for a creature considered prey to most carnivores, the grey was confident that nothing would want to pick a fight with Kiara to get to him. He trusted her with his life and he could sense that she too shared a similar opinion on their bond so what was there to worry about. It was a kind of relationship that no one could really explain but it existed and was one of the strongest things he had ever felt in his life. Merou had been a friend but he did not share the same collection of thoughts and feelings as Kiara did. That wasn't to say that he wasn't grateful for their brief friendship but it had been on a different level. The bear cub had been here but in another sense had never really been there.

At the mention of Calypso calling herself accident prone he couldn't help but choke back a amused smile from crossing his face. Yes, tripping over a large grey stallion in the middle of a green field that was relatively flat would be considered accident prone or perhaps bordering on blind as a bat. Not that he would ever consider speaking either of those terms aloud for shame of rubbing salt in the wound. Instead he chose to listen contentedly before it was once again his turn to respond. "I wouldn't call you accident prone, it could have happened to anyone." He tried to reassure with a confident smile. It was merely a lack of attention paid to where she was going. Hey, everyone was entitled to their own moments of stupidity. Many had befallen him and despite the evidence piling up against him he was still at least semi-normal. "Silence is a thing that I have not heard in a long while. If only my brain could shut itself down then maybe such a luxury could be possible."

Almost missing the final question he paused for a moment or two before answering the rather good looking mare, not that he should be thinking about that. Dammit brain just shut up for once! Arguing with himself was pointless but sometimes he just couldn't resist for the stupidity dripping out his ears was enraging. Refocusing yet again on what he had been going to say he finally spoke. "I am from the Hidden Falls. I would ask where you hail from but the salty scent clinging to your coat would place you in the Edge if I am not mistaken." Looking to her for conformation he fell silent wondering if he could still remember the particular scents.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Calypso
•• NOTES:

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-04-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-09-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-10-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-12-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-12-2015, 11:21 PM