the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everlasted

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

"I wouldn't call you accident prone, it could have happened to anyone." I couldn't help but smile a little at his words. However untrue they might be. Oh believe me, I can be very prone to accidents. I'm surprised I haven't broken any part of my antlers as much as I have run into or fallen over things growing up. Yeah, i'm making a joke out of myself. Smooth. Probably not the best way to get to know him, but hey he gets to know me a little more. I just hope he won't be trying to protect me ever time I see him. I need to be able to handle myself thank you very much. "Silence is a thing that I have not heard in a long while. If only my brain could shut itself down then maybe such a luxury could be possible." I took a step closer without thinking, and quickly stopped myself. I had been intending to touch my nose to his shoulder or something. But I did not know him well enough for that. It was just something in the way he spoke that seemed almost, sad? Not the tone or anything, but the words.

Running can help with the silence... At least it does for me as I have to focus on not falling over or running into anything.. I could just focus on that and my brain shut off from everything else. When the talking turned to where he came from, he spoke of a place called Hidden Falls. I was curious, but he had gone on to guess where I came from. I nodded. I am indeed from the Edge, only just arrived a short while ago. Around the time some of the fights with the Rift Gods took place... Though I did not come through the rift. I quickly wanted to clarify that. Not that the rift was a bad thing, just, it wasn't where I came from. How did you know?

I wanted to go on and ask about the Falls and what they looked like. After all it sounded beautiful. It also sounded very well, hidden and safe. Not that I wanted to leave the Edge. But if I had to run from something, or worse yet the attackers from my old home found me here.... Well it would be nice to have another place to run and hide if they found me in the Edge.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Ciceron
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-04-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-09-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-10-2015, 10:06 PM