the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everlasted

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Listening to the mare go on about how accident prone she believed herself to be the grey could only chuckle along in amusement. Surely no one could be accident prone that was just an excuse for little mishaps along the road, unless of course you were cursed by some kind of dark magic then that could explain the bad luck. "I've taken quite the few spills and I'm still in mostly one piece but i guess that would depend on who you ask." He replied with a smarty pants smirk as his eyes fell over to Kiara who could only shake her head. If she was the one to answer that question it would likely be the opposite answer considering how many injuries he ended up causing to himself. The latest would have been the open laceration from the crocodile, it extended from the point of his upper neck down and over the cranial aspect of his shoulder. It had torn thorough quite a bit of tissue and blood vessels leaving it a bloody mess that would in his opinion heal over time. He had ignored his bonded's requests to seek some kind of help until he had almost passed out from the amount of blood lost, then she kinda made him go to a healer.

"Running does help sometimes" he agreed with a nod of his head as he remembered his normal routine that had made up the last number of weeks. The mountains had been his training ground but it wasn't until exhaustion made him unable to stand did he finally take a break. Exhaustion was enough to silence the memories that seemed to keep resurfacing on a frequent basis only to show him yet another thing he was only now remembering. "Running up in the mountains wouldn't likely be the best choice for you then." He joked gently using the same humor she had. For a surprise encounter he did have to say he was enjoying the little conversation they had managed to strike up.

As Calypso talked a bit more about where she resided he was happy to hear that he had not managed to lose his sensory memory when he had so foolishly accidently (not really) electrocuted himself. Tangere had been the one to find him and he could only imagine what kind of state he had been in after all that went down. " I too was at the battles but I do not recall seeing you there. There was many things to focus on then making much of it seem like a blur. I used to call the Edge home not all that long ago but things changed and as you know I now live in the Falls. Has the goddess caused any trouble lately?" He asked just out of curiosity his mind slipping back to the murders the Moon Goddess had caused.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Calypso
•• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-04-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-09-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-10-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-12-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-12-2015, 11:21 PM