the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everlasted

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Finally someone that could agree with him that running could help take your mind off things! So far he had not met too many that would agree with such a rigorous routinue just to displace a few memories, but they never had to deal with the buttload like he did. Surely there were few that could relate but very few could accurately say their father was a sick sadistic murderer who took pleasure in the pain he caused. No matter how hard he wished that it was true nothing would change that fact not even a memory binding curse, that had already been tried thanks to his mother.

Pulling himself forth out of that dark memory he refused his mind to think on that subject any longer, but he was sure glad when a new subject came up. Mountains. Indeed there were mountains, well there used to be before the world decided to flip itself over and start over.
"There used to be mountains in the Falls when it was known as the Windtossed Foothill. Now they are not so much considered mountains but they are the remnants of what used to be before Helovia kind of reset itself. They are still quite the sight but nothing like they had once been." He replied trying to explain the best he could. It had been back before the flooding that the evil darkness had taken over and the murders had begun.

"I'm sorry to hear that. When tradgedy strikes there is never a pleasant aftertaste, that much I can relate to." He commented reaching over to gently nudge Calypso's shoulder should she allow it to try and offer her some comfort. He knew that not much could take away that kind of pain but it was always helpful to have others who could understand what you are going through.

Switching back to the topic on the Falls and the Moon Goddess the grey found himself reluctant to speak about the happenings before the reset. With everything that had happened he didn't want to scare the poor girl into believing that their goddess was really some evil kiniving bitch who was about to slaughter the entire herd. He sure hoped that this was not the case but trust was a thing that the goddess would need to earn back from him. No one should be forgiven for such vile acts with no cause no matter if they are considered godly or not.
"The Falls is beautiful all year round with the waterfalls that cascade through the valley's creating a gorgeous scene. I could show you sometime if you wanted." Offering her a gentle smile he imagined what Calypso's reaction might be to the sights that would be in store should she wish to take a peak into his world. Most of the time the beauty was so unbelievable that there were not words to describe it.

"The Moon Goddess was responsible for a number of murders that happened around here a little while ago. I do not know what has changed since things were uncovered but I know that I do not trust her. Most of us from the Falls actually used to live in the Edge before this time but afterwards we where all scared for our safety. Our leaders chose to take over the Falls and it has been our home ever since." He explained slowly deciding that if it were him in her shoes he would rater know than not know and find out down the line when something should happen again.
"Things might have changed for the better but past history cannot just be forgotten especially when it was something like that."

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Calypso •• NOTES: No Worries :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-04-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-09-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-10-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-12-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-12-2015, 11:21 PM