the Rift

[PRIVATE] how can I keep from singing?

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

It had been a little bit since the silver warrior had wandered about the lands of Helovia just to get a feel for how things were, so on a nice day such as this one the odd duo set out. Naturally one of the first stops on the way was the meadow due to its proximity to the Falls. Raising his head to the wind he drew in a deep breath noting the freshness and the typical warm air that was slowly setting in over the valley. Tallsun had its challenges but one of the worst had to be the extreme heat waves and the unpredictable grass fires that resulted from the lack of rain. Today was a nice exception with the having been rainfall in the last couple nights leaving everything pristine and luscious. Dipping his crown to the sun his lips closed around a mouthful of greenery ripping it from the soil as he watched as Kiara wandered off in search of something more appetizing for herself. Likely it would be a rabbit or some small animal that would suit her needs until she managed to track down something a little more substantial like a fox or deer. He couldn't say he approved of her diet but it was the way nature made her and he would not change it for the world.

Scanning over the sea of green and yellow a strange flash of blue seemed to move along through the grasses. Watching it for a matter of moments before setting off he could not for the life of him figure out what it was. The closer he got the stronger the scent became until the mare appeared before him staring out over the water before moving along gracefully down the banks. The mare's odd colouring was quite the sight to behold but he couldn't exactly judge considering he was the one with silver floral markings up his legs and lower body that glowed. Most looked at him with the expression to tell their confusion but also one that stated uncertainty. Often times even he would wonder where the markings had come from but that part of his memory still had not returned to him. Perhaps another day it would reveal itself and not shock him with some horrible memory.

Clearing his throat so as not to startle the aquamarine mare he slowly approached her keeping his body calm and relaxed instead of the normal tension that seemed natural to the stallion. "Hello." He stated with a gentle smile and a nod of his head in her direction. "Who might you be?" Something about this girl was familiar but he could not figure out from where he had met her before.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Tiamat •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-04-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-05-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-13-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-19-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-20-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 12-01-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 12-11-2015, 04:27 AM