the Rift

[PRIVATE] I wandered home saying your name

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

REXANNA
Four times is once too much for luck
A small sigh passed my lips as I found myself at the Heavenly Fields once more. It had been quite some time since I had been here and the peaceful environment was something that I was striving for. Everything had become so chaotic and hopeless in my life recently that all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and hide for the rest of my life. I mean, I turned five this season. How much longer would I have to survive these issues?

I made my way into the center of the field, kneeling down into the long grasses that poked their way through my mane and tail. I followed through and laid down, rolling onto my side. My golden and cream pelt meshing with the greens that sprouted from the earth. Though the greens were now past their healthiest points. The Tallsun’s blazing sun had beaten most of the moisture from the grassy blades. It was dry beneath me, but most of my body felt numb. My head was throbbing with a bright blue and purple bruise that had found its way onto my forehead from that damned feline god in the Flats. I hadn’t managed to clean my skin since the meeting with Tembovu either. Parts of my neck, chest, and body were covered in dried dark blood. Pieces of my fur stuck up randomly with the blood of my lover.

Was he still my lover? Who the hell knew? I surely didn’t. I was saddened by the events that happened, and every time I closed my eyes while I laid in the grasses all I could see was the way that Tembovu protected the mare he called Nyx. Where my heart once felt striving anger, now only felt sadness. A sadness that I could no longer hold so well – hidden behind a mask of seduction and lust. What else could go wrong this season?

I could only sigh once more, eyes slowly opening to the sun as it blasted its heat onto my dirty flesh. The heat causing more pain to my face, but I didn't want to move. Perhaps this gentle pain was just a simple reminder. I sat up, the golden chain connecting from my horn to my ear swiveled slightly, getting stuck on three more golden chains that he had given me. My forehead was extra sensitive as I felt the movements of each of those golden chains slide across it. Setting my chin on the grass, I watched the lines of the trees, wondering what kind of events would happen this day.

IMAGE CREDITS || Table by Tamme!

@Rohan
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 11-04-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 11-05-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 11-11-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 11-17-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 11-18-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 12-11-2015, 05:02 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 12-16-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 01-13-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 01:19 AM