the Rift

[PRIVATE] I wandered home saying your name

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

REXANNA
Four times is once too much for luck
As much as I wanted to say something to him about the grief I felt, I figured I didn't want to push my emotions more than was already showing. I stuffed the idea back into my mind, back down to my heart where it could be sealed for hiding as best as I could. My eyes turned back onto the striped stag as he spoke of me joining the Edge with him but all I could do was smile. I nodded to him. "Perhaps one day. I'm afraid I won't be able to take you up on that offer for quite some time." I admitted, a flicker of light sparking in my eyes. I watched him for a few moments as he recouperated himself from laughing at his remark. The irony is that I nearly felt it a viable option - if it weren't for my duties to the Basin and the fact that I was sure Tembovu hated me now. Either way, I still watched him gently as he shifted his weight and spoke of the battles that I had mentioned. I stayed silent, but I nodded along with him - agreeing entirely. And as he spoke of the diseases he contracted I couldn't help but to emit a small chime of a laugh at the headache. It really had been an obnoxiously throbbing pain. "Ah, I suffered from the Flats as well. I was lucky to not get the boils, though. I did end up getting the black slime lung stuff." I said softly, eyes flickering to him before looking away again. Remembering just how violent I had been in my arguments against Tembovu as I imagined him a demon from my past. The light that had sparked in my eye began to extinguish itself as well.

But when I turned my eyes back onto my Warrior friend, he asked what position I held. It was something I never really talked about, nor was I sure that I should have. I did know that I trusted Rohan and hoped he trusted me too if I were to tell him my job title. I watched him tilt his head and move it closer to me. A flash of mischief crossed upon his brow, and if it had been any other time I more than likely would have acted on my instinct with him - but I felt as though now was not the time. I didn't need anymore emotional pain. I watched him with curious blue eyes before reaching my velveteen muzzle out to greet his with a gentle smile. I hovered my head near his, eyes searching for his own emerald gaze. "You see Rohan, I'm of the Sneak class back at the Basin." I admitted, pulling my head away gently but also holding a bit of pride. "I'm not sure what will come of it, but I'm a pretty low rank. I'm hoping to move up in the ranks though, prove myself to someone since I feel like I've failed in that area." I let a small grin cross my faze as I swished my tail against my ankles. "It's an interesting job, to say the least. But could you imagine someone like me being a thief?" I winked to him, almost as if to taunt him with the idea that I could take the world away from someone without them realizing it. If only it came without me realizing that I already had. "I must say, though, you do look the part of a great warrior, Rohan." I resulted in a small smile to him. Eyes locked onto his frame.

IMAGE CREDITS || Table by Tamme!

@Rohan sorry for the wait as well! :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 11-04-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 11-05-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 11-11-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 11-17-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 11-18-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 12-11-2015, 05:02 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 12-16-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 01-13-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 01:19 AM