the Rift

[PRIVATE] I wandered home saying your name

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

REXANNA
Four times is once too much for luck
I’m sorry for your suffering, darling.” His words chilled me. Was it because I felt confused as to why he was apologizing when he had done nothing wrong? Was it because I was the reason for all the suffering that I had endured? And just like that, the moment was gone in a flash. His words reaching my ears, bringing a smile to my ivory maw. “I suppose so.” I smiled to him, golden chains hiding a slightly bashful broken gaze from his emerald ones. I glanced away for a few moments as he puffed himself up, sighing internally – knowing that if I wasn’t as frustrated and heartbroken by the creature who’s blood meshed on my pelt, I probably would have already given in to the seduction that granted me so much trouble in the first place. I shook the thought from my head as he continued, azure gaze traveling up to the stag’s again. He chuckled at my words and moved his head closer, lust sliding from him as I felt myself drink it all up.

No.

My face was covered with bruising that thankfully hid the blushing from his beautiful words. Tail flickering with a bit of anxiety. I could just move on and sleep with someone after having my heart broken, but that sounded too much like the old me. And I thought I had been changing for the better. I shook my head to him, withdrawing my face to my chest, eyes cascading down from the captivating green ones. “I – I suppose you’re right.” Hushed whispers escaped my lips as I refrained from turning into pre-Helovia me and sleeping with every man I came across. However, the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it. The more I craved it. It suddenly grew slightly frustrating to me. Torn between sleeping with a stallion from his own herd. It seemed like the perfect revenge. But was I really looking for revenge.

I felt myself reluctantly give in. Ears flickering up to his. “Rohan, what are you doing to me?” I questioned, my voice shifting with a bit of a smirk playing on the corner of my lips. I was giving into the feeling in the back of my mind when I seduced the warriors that came searching for me. Is this what I was doing? Running from Tembovu like I had ran from Calstron? Sleeping with anyone who might even know of the Elephant? I couldn’t give in like this, but it was tempting. Oh so tempting.

IMAGE CREDITS || Table by Tamme!

@Rohan
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 11-04-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 11-05-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 11-11-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 11-17-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 11-18-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 12-11-2015, 05:02 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 12-16-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rohan - 01-13-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: I wandered home saying your name - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 01:19 AM