the Rift

[OPEN] Changing but never changed [egg hatching]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
things that don't make sense are always a little deceiving

You really say it how it is, don't you?

His smile caught her off guard, for his question seemed so ... bizarre. "Why would I do anything else?" She asked earnestly, genuinely confused. She knew that metaphors, white lies, and exaggerated accounts were common in Helovia, but she had never understood why. For one who played her cards so close to her chest and was veiled in all important respects, she certainly couldn't see the benefit of being veiled verbally. It was one thing to choose not to disseminate certain information. It was another entirely to simply mince words.

From a stallion's standpoint, though, it's torture

"Why hold back?" She asked again, the brazenness of her question entirely lost upon her. For the time being, she had compartmentalized the unequivocal feelings stirring within herself.  It was not easy to keep herself divorced from the idea of the general female population that she was suggesting Volterra bed, but at least for a few seconds the divide seemed obvious. Although she thought it better in all instances to deny baser instincts and desires - to choose them, rather than to be chosen -she didn't see why Volterra had to struggle in this way. "I think strength comes from the ability to govern and choose, rather than to be governed and chosen by the instincts and needs of our bodies. There is a difference between giving in, and choosing. And so if it is such a burden, why not simply choose to satisfy yourself in all instances, rather than be tortured and weakened by your needs?"

Her ability to remain distant in these recommendations began to fade. Already her cheeks felt warm, and her tongue and throat felt thick. Every time she swallowed, she felt like she was gulping. Suddenly, she was uncomfortably aware of her body. Had her legs always felt this uncomfortable? Was she standing normally? The pink voice that lived in her belly suddenly wanted to know if Volterra had ever considered choosing her. She had just told him to satisfy himself in any and all instances, hadn't she? Had she actually meant that? Had she meant to include herself in the domain of those with whom he should satisfy himself? The pink voice enthusiastically said yes, but the academic part of reeled at this idea. Even if, hypothetically speaking of course, she allowed herself to do more than simply imagine what it would be like (pressed against him. warmth. urgency. strength), she had no idea in actuality what it would be like. She had no experience, but she knew enough to know just how ignorant she was of the entire process. Isopia hated when her ignorances were revealed, and somehow the intimacy that sex afforded, was not an area where she wanted to be doubley-revealed.

I don't know...do women have the same lusts as men?

This final question broke her ability to remain objective, and she was forced back into awkward and confused mental states that she had only just escaped. Instinctively, she began answering the actual question he asked, rather than the hidden one veiled beneath his words.

"I don't know about all-" She began, wondering if her voice was suddenly shakier than it normally was. Why did this feel so uncomfortable? Why was this suddenly hard for her to talk about? It was something she felt, just like pain or hunger, so why did it instill in her such an aspect of forbidden-ness? And why did she like that it did? "But I would assume that they do. Perhaps it manifests in different ways. For instance, perhaps men don't feel the same rush of heat, or the same inward swelling. The seeming ... magnitude, or gravity that directs one body to the other." Her quad-horned head shook slightly. Could she even put the feelings into words? Her gaze rose.

Did she even have to?

"I can see how it would be ... distracting."

Because it sure was right now.

@Volterra

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing but never changed [egg hatching] - by Isopia - 11-28-2015, 04:16 PM