the Rift

[PRIVATE] sharing different heartbeats

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
and you, you knew the hand of the devil.
and you, you kept us awake with wolf’s teeth.
Blood. So much blood, bruises, and heartache. Again. I hadn’t yet felt like cleaning off my golden pelt from the events that had unraveled at the Isles. Though the swim back had managed to clean off part of my chest, running blood down along the tops of my legs as I made it to the water’s edge. Though, by now, the blood had dried. A thick dark coating on my fur that stuck it up in random directions. But this blood wasn’t my blood. It was Tembovu’s. And the thought of that name made me want to shrivel up forever. I was saddened by the events that happened, but there was nothing I could do. Both creatures I had confessed a love for were gone. Perhaps forever. And with that, I was gone too.

I didn’t even want to wash off the blood. The coloring matched my bruised face as I passed through the Frostbreathe Steppe. Making my way back home, I began to feel the chill of the Basin air. Snow amid the Tallsun sun that had been burning and scorching at the Isles. It had been a long trip, emotionally and physically. And with that I felt the need to rest. I scoured my surroundings in the hopes of finding a cave, but with no luck. I figured if I continued on then maybe something would come my way. Even if it didn’t and I were to freeze to death here, I wouldn’t mind.

But as I passed over a small hill, I spotted a darkened cave in the distance. I quickly made my way to it, walking within it and shaking off the snow that had gathered along my pelt. It was dark outside. The sun was nearly done setting and wit that, the chill was even more intent. I shivered lightly, my breath slightly visible as I walked in the cave further. It was large, dark, but large. It would be a good place to call it a night. Leaning up against a chilly cave wall, I closed my eyes for a few moments but did not sleep. Instead, my head swam with all the recent events. Many of which were troubling.

"Talk?"
image credits

@Caleb
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Caleb - 11-12-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-16-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Caleb - 11-17-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-18-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Caleb - 11-24-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-30-2015, 10:58 PM