the Rift

[PRIVATE] sharing different heartbeats

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
She was dusted with gold, the same way he was dusted cold. By her side was little but snow, yet at his, a beast in tow. The titan slithered near, her body said "come hither," and he was eager to oblige. Pristine and unpropaned, whereas he was dotted with the scars of physical assaults. As he neared the cave, his ears slipped forwards, he was eager to see her, as eager as nature is to entropy.

His heart beat quickly as he neared, his mind clouded with too many thoughts. As his dark body slipped into the cave with hers, he said one thing. This one thing could be interpreted however the mare wished, but Caleb knew exactly what it meant. "It's all about love, Rex." His voice was quiet and low. "Us horses, we are either in love, wishing to be in love, or recovering from it." He paused now, eyes falling into her crowned head. She is beautiful. "I'm not sure if you're in love with Tembovu or not, nor do I have any idea as to why you would be..." Caleb was opening up, perhaps that cold wall was crumbling. "But I hope you're not." Could he say he was in love with her? No, he would not say I love you tonight, if ever. He could not physically bring himself to say those words. "We don't always fall in love with those that are most suited for us," He said, a vague reference to something. "Rexanna, I found a piece of myself when I met you. I didn't even know it was missing in the first place." Henrietta had slipped away, probably due to a mental command heeded by Caleb through their bond.

Caleb is a confused man, constantly lost in a strange shuffle between cold and heated, black and white, anger and placidity. He is only fragments of what could've been, slivers of a masterpiece. Caleb is a granite statue slain by time. "I want to start over with you." The dark brute had opened up, greater then he had with anyone else. He didn't want to run away anymore, he wanted to stay and to fight for her. He wanted to kick Tembovu's ass. Caleb had always thought he was better for for Rex, even if that wasn't exactly true, it feels so right to the brute to think it.

@Rexanna
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Caleb - 11-12-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-16-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Caleb - 11-17-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-18-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Caleb - 11-24-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-30-2015, 10:58 PM