the Rift

[PRIVATE] sharing different heartbeats

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
and you, you knew the hand of the devil.
and you, you kept us awake with wolf’s teeth.
You brought me here.

I shivered again, wishing that with all the emotions that flooded my mind that I could just run to him and melt within him. Golds and blacks mixing into a pool of one. But I held my movements, held my tongue, refrained from speaking until he was finished. I didn’t know exactly which way this was going, but he was here and willing to listen to me. And before when I wanted to tell him the reason why I had seemingly chosen Tembovu – he pushed me away. This time it was different. This time he came for me. My head pulsed lightly with the bruising on my face as I raised an eyebrow slightly, curious when he said my name. My head tilting slightly in my curiosity, golden chains sliding over the bruising like a snake. He said I was magnificent and he smiled. I returned the smile and only nodded slightly. “You’re quite the tall, dark, and handsome one – yourself.” I admitted to him, beaming to him. Forgetting all the past events that haunted me into this cave. He was here. A black flame to ignite my happiness once more. At least, so I hoped.

He moved closer to me and he noticed the bruising. I began to shy away slightly when he asked me if I was okay before pushing my head out to him, a quiet sigh escaping my partially open lips. “Not exactly alright, but surviving.” I admitted to the ebony stag. Shrugging slightly, I turned my eyes to the outside of the cave where the snow fell slightly stronger now. But I noticed a movement from him, his nose outstretching to mine and when my eyes fell upon his own, I noticed his forelock had slid off and I just smiled gently to him, pressing my nose to his briefly. “Don’t worry about me, though. I did this to myself. I thought it would be a great idea to ram my face into a giant Tiger god – thing. Not my smartest move, I’ll tell you that.” I nodded, agreeing with what I was saying before I recoiled into myself slightly again. Feeling awkward and slightly ashamed, remembering the fight and the events that occurred afterwards. I averted my gaze once again and looked to the stone floor before taking a deep breath. “I missed you.

"Talk?"
image credits

@Caleb , I DUNNO WHAT HAPPENED HERE. Random bipolarism I guess. xD
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Caleb - 11-12-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-16-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Caleb - 11-17-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-18-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Caleb - 11-24-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: sharing different heartbeats - by Rexanna - 11-30-2015, 10:58 PM