the Rift

[OPEN] You Swim, I'll Wade [herb gathering]

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Morrigan

What a gorgeous day it was for gathering herbs, perfect for replenishing my supplies that were not available to me within the confines of the Dragon's Throat. Pongo seemed quite happy for the change of scenery as well, relishing the fact that we were no longer in the blazing direct sun of the desert environment. The trees and vegetation that surrounded the Ancient Rotunda provided a wonderful source of shade, the cool water ensuring that a light breeze could come in without hesitation. Just as I was about to start my search, the sound of water dripping caught my attention just before I could see a mare come forward with a mouthful of a plant. My eyes narrowed skeptically at the plant in her mouth, still unnoticed by her as she placed it where I assumed she was forming a small collection. My heart pounded nervously as my memory finally made the connection of the familiarity of the plant, wondering if the mare deliberately intended to pick up the toxic plant.

She set it down rather gingerly, delicate in her manuvering to be sure that she did not ingest any of the poisons. Did this mare know something about this plant that I did not? Never before had I seen anyone use Cotton Bush for any sort of remedy, perhaps it was a new method? Tentatively, I stepped forward. There was always the risk that this mare knew exactly what Cotton Bush could do and had ill intentions for it's future. My beloved Pongo, sensing my cautious emotions, kept close to my side yet kept a protective eye over me. Clearing my throat to announce my presence, I spoke out to the smaller mare. "Excuse me...I don't mean to intrude, but I don't think I've seen anyone collect Cotton Bush before. May I ask why?"

My scarlet orbs glanced down at the herds before drifting back up to the beautiful mare, taking note of her striking facial markings and unique curved ears. She was absolutely stunning with her milky coat and onyx hair, nearly opposite in my own coloring. "I ask because I am a healer for the Dragon's Throat, I find learning of new remedies interesting. My name is Morrigan, and this is Pongo." My nose dipped towards my companion as I introduce him, his wide doe-like eyes staring at the mare before us with curiosity.

[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Swim, I'll Wade [herb gathering] - by Morrigan - 11-05-2015, 11:18 PM