the Rift

[PRIVATE] Feels Like the First Time

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

The skies were dark, and the clouds had abandoned the TallSun night. It was a rare thing, for me to be out this late let alone without Alanna. She had retired for the night, tired from the day. We had been out on our own patrol, not the one passed down from Ktulu. That one had already been completed with Ciceron many days ago, but that didn't keep me from keeping on my toes. After all, wasn't that what a good warrior did? Either way, the night was perfect for a patrol of one.

It also gave me a lot of time to think. Time that I really did not want or need. My thoughts tended to wander to past loves, and losses. Not just losses in potential mates, but in family as well. From my mother, to my father, and my baby sisters. I didn't even want to think about those I had loved and lost. So instead, I pushed myself into a full on gallop. The amont of ground I covered while I ran, I don't know. All I know is by the time I slowed the the Sun was starting to rise and I was only in the Meadow. So much for being back before dawn.

I can feel Alanna still dreaming, so I slow my pace. It had felt good to burn off all those thoughts, but it also left me... Frustrated. A type of frustrated that I had not felt in a long time. One that only one thing could take care of. But with no sight of Cheveyo in a while, and the fact that I hadn't told her how I felt... Well even that was out too. So instead i'll linger here in the Meadow, and head home here in a bit.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

@Phantom

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-04-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-11-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-11-2015, 12:44 AM