the Rift

[PRIVATE] Feels Like the First Time

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

"What are you running from?" My head twists quickly as I stop suddenly to turn and find the source of the voice. I had thought I was alone, but I had assumed wrong. A unicorn mare, slightly taller than I am stood not to far off. Something about her coloring reminded me of both Ktula and Ophelia. But surely not all unicorns that were the same as them were related to the twins. I might as well answer her, instead of just standing here staring. "Nothing. Just running to keep in shape." It was true after all. I am a Conscript of the Falls now. I am ranked just below the Champions. Of all the warriors, I need to stay fit. If something should happen to Ciceron or Ktulu, I would be in command.

I can feel Alanna stirring, her emotions as she realizes I am not there with her. It's alright. I went for a run. Go hunt. I'll be there soon. With that, I could feel her relax. By hunting, she would be distracted from whatever I said to this mare. I just needed a bit of time without someone telling me what to do. Even if I knew Alanna meant it for the best. She wanted me happy. "What brings you out here, this early in the morning?" No, I was not going to ask her name or tell her my own. That would come in time. After all, she had asked me a question first. She was also coming toward me.

As she walked I took time to look her over. She was very beautiful, I will admit that. The way her red horns brought out her red eyes against her pale skin. Oh why did she have to come closer when I am still so.... Frustrated...

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

@Phantom

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-04-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-11-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-11-2015, 12:44 AM