the Rift

[PRIVATE] Feels Like the First Time

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

"Nothing. Just running to keep in shape."

She continued to approach, but as she did she allowed her eyes to sweep over the young stallion's frame in appreciation. Muscles rippled beneath his coat as he moved, practically screaming at her that he was a warrior. Couple that with the scars on his coat from previous battles and he made for a stallion that was pretty nice to look at. "I see." She said, finally coming to a stop several paces away from him. "Do you run through this meadow at such an early hour often?"

As she asked her question he posed his own, asking her why she was out so early. "I live here." Came her very simple answer. "I was having a bath when I heard you running like you had a demon at your heels." Again, her eyes swept over him before she looked in the direction that he had come running from. What herd was in that direction? The Hidden Falls, maybe? Or the Edge was close by, too, from what she remembered. She was positive that was not from the Basin unless he had a horn that had been broken off flush with his forehead.

"What herd are you a warrior for?" She finally asked. It felt strange to make small talk with someone that she didn't know, but she had been alone for a while after leaving the Basin. As pointless and inane as chatting with a stranger was it offered a reprieve from the loneliness and silence that outcast life brought with it. And this stallion wasn't as bad as the last one that she'd met.

"."

Phantom

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and destroy every legend in my head

@Aaron

Messages In This Thread
Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-04-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM