the Rift

[PRIVATE] Feels Like the First Time

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

I want to back away from her as she advances. To be close to her, well my frustration may just get the better of me. But then again, would that be such a crime? I am a stallion, and a virgin at that. Surly I would be considered a late bloomer if anyone knew that. The others, mare and stallion alike that are my age all had started families by now. Or well, at the very least had a child. I am not sure I want a child with just any mare.... But well, the idea of getting rid of my frustration and enjoying the company of a beautiful mare.... Well that's tempting. "Do you run through this meadow at such an early hour often?" Her voice breaks my thoughts as she stops a few steps between us. "Not always this early, but I tend to run here a good bit." I admitted to her. Yes, the meadow was a good place for me to run and yet be close enough to the Falls should trouble arise.

On the heels of my answer, came her answer to my own question. She, lived here? Well, I guess this means she is an outcast... But why? I mean, a mare with a body and looks like her could surely have a mate and family somewhere if she wanted. "Ah, well I am sorry for interrupting your bath." The thought crosses my mind of asking to join her, but I decide very quickly against it. I would not make the advance. If she wants me, she can come get me. Man do I need to stop thinking from between my loins. "What herd are you a warrior for?" Ah, she can tell i'm a warrior. "Hidden Falls. I'm actually third in command of the warriors." Okay, so that sounded better in my head. To be honest I don't really know if I am third in command, but I'm close enough right? Only Ciceron and Ktulu hold a place above me now... er well, and the Czars too. But out of our ranks, I am right below the Champions. One day, i'm going to be a Champion.

I can feel Alanna hunting, her mind distracted from what I am doing or thinking. Good.
"So why does one as beautiful as you, live out here all alone?" There, I had said it. Well, I had said it and was kind of flirting with her a bit I guess. No harm if she turns me down, and if she doesn't... Well maybe there would be some well needed relief.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee
And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

@Phantom

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-04-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-11-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-11-2015, 12:44 AM