the Rift

[PRIVATE] Feels Like the First Time

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

His body language is tense, frustrated maybe, and she noticed it when she'd been advancing toward him only a few moments prior. But what could he be so tense about? She didn't have to wonder on it long because she knew stallions. She'd dealt with them all her life, felt the same passions and frustrations that they had during battle and after battle and everywhere in between. It made Phantom want to tease him and see how far she could push him before the restraint that he was so obviously practicing finally broke. "What else do you do to stay in shape." She asked coyly, her head tilting ever so slightly.

"I was not quite finished with it." She admitted when he apologized for interrupting her. It wasn't as if the stream would dry up and she would have to go without. "You actually look as though you could use one yourself, Mister Third-in-Command." A playful smile curled the corners of her mouth. She turned and as she did she flicked her long tail at Aaron, fully intent on slapping it against his chest. Her head turned and she looked at him over her shoulder, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "This way."

As she began to walk back toward her stream she could hear him asking her why someone as beautiful as she was lived out there all alone. And there it was, the first crack in his restraint. "I never said that I lived alone." She hummed even though it was true.

"."

Phantom

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and destroy every legend in my head

@Aaron

Messages In This Thread
Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-04-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM