the Rift

[PRIVATE] Feels Like the First Time

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

"I never said I had a mate." And, there goes all resistance I had left. Yep, it's going to happen. I stood, frozen in place as she kept going for a few more paces. "And if I did, don't you think you should hurry before he came back?" Oh screw the being noble. I'm frustrated and alone and sick and tired of being the only one that I know of that isn't getting laid. Without another word I move forward, barely realizing what I was doing as pure instinct took over. I nip at the base of her tail, asking, no demanding her move it. If she does have a mate, then I need to hurry. But if she is telling the truth and does not... Well maybe we can have plenty of early morning fun before I have to return to the Falls...

[fade to black]

That, was most certainly more enjoyable than I could of ever imagined. Why, had I waited so long to do this? Immediately I being to feel guilty as I slide from her back. If Cheveyo were to ever find out, how would she feel? I mean, we aren't mates... I technically am free and clear. But at the same time, I care about her. Would this hurt her, if she cares for me too? I don't have to tell her. I mean, not like I am ever going to see this mare again. At least, I don't think it's likely. "By the way, my name is Aaron." Yeah I might as well tell her my name. I mean, we did just... "Ya know, in case you ever want to track me down." Yeah, I kinda just left it open to another time with her. But then again, that also leaves it up to her if she ever wants to see me again. "I better be getting back to the Falls, duty calls." I look toward my home, and wait to see if she says anything more.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee
And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

@Phantom

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-04-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-11-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-11-2015, 12:44 AM