Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

K O U
Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing

He appeared almost as if by magic, his call to her rumbling over the pristine landscape. An ear tilted and she turned her head to catch sight of the pale king as he strode easily toward her and her daughter. It amazed her at how natural it was for him. He seemed to glide instead of slipping and sliding over the icy ground as she had the first day or so of being stranded there. Now she was steady reliable enough for her young daughter to lean on her when she needed the support. She had no fear that she might accidentally slip on the ice and crush her daughter's body under her own.

A smile, however slight, creased her lips when her king spoke her name. "Mauja." Unlike the last time she had spoken to him her tone was no longer laced with sarcasm and anger. Her neck stretched and she bumped her muzzle against his before looking down at her daughter as the king addressed her. She ran her muzzle along her daughter's dark back before rising to meet Mauja's gaze.

"I've been looking for you." She finally said. "It's taken me time and I realize now that I was wrong in the way I treated and spoke to you." Her tone told of her sorrow and guilt from the way she had acted. "I am sorry." Her head lowered as she waited for Mauja to either accept her apology or decline it and send her on her way. What would she do then if he did?

Messages In This Thread
in the shadow [mauja] - by Kou - 10-06-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: in the shadow [mauja] - by Mauja - 10-06-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: in the shadow [mauja] - by Kou - 10-08-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: in the shadow [mauja] - by Mauja - 10-09-2012, 01:51 PM