[PRIVATE] laying with dogs [moon god-SWP]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
Cause You gotta be bigger, be faster, be stronger
If you're gonna survive any longer

Archibald had not meant to run into Ktulu here, and honestly, he was surprised when her dark, familiar figure shifted before him. Sighing, he and Loretta moved up the path to meet Ktulu before the Moon Goddess' shrine. Golden eyes, usually so cold and hard, were dull and pale. The hurt in his heart made his whole body damn-near ache, and Loretta wanted to whine at his side. For all of the anger Archibald felt towards this Goddess of Death, right in this moment all he could feel was the pain she had caused within his heart.

But he had to speak with her, to have answers for himself and, more importantly, Macaria. It would only be a matter of time before the young, innocent filly started asked about how and why her mother was gone. Archibald was no where near ready to answer those questions for her, because it hurt too much and, in all reality, Archibald did not know the deity's reasoning. "Let's find out why she did this." Archibald mumbled, turning his head to touch Ktulu's shoulder with his pale muzzle.

Although the Czar did not expect the Champion to be standing here, seeking some answers, he wa glad she was at his side. While he had the strength to face the Goddess on his own, did she? A parent's heartbreak was something Archibald knew well, and as much as he loved Circe, nothing hurt as much as the death of his precious Callisto. The Dauntless sighed once more, body resolving and squaring. Golden eyes hardened and narrowed some. At his side, Loretta lowered herself to sit on coiled haunches, though her maw was closed tightly. Rage burned within her chest at the thought of the lavender god appearing before them, and it would take all of her strength and Archibald's mental connection to keep her calm.

As he stood, a sentinel of strength, a voice spoke from nowhere before the Goddess appeared. Loretta stifled a growl, and Archibald's chest muscles tightened. "And the others?" He simply asked, voice flat and deep.

[Permission from ali to post here]

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
laying with dogs [moon god-SWP] - by Ktulu - 11-05-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: laying with dogs [moon god-SWP] - by Archibald - 11-07-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: laying with dogs [moon god-SWP] - by Ktulu - 11-08-2015, 05:59 PM