[PRIVATE] laying with dogs [moon god-SWP]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
Cause You gotta be bigger, be faster, be stronger
If you're gonna survive any longer

The Dauntless was impassive, a mountain standing before the more dainty Goddess. He knew he could hurt her. Kill her, probably not. She could hurt him, too. But she was a fucking god and Archibald had knocked her around. The stallion's jaw hardened some at her words. Where the apology to Ktulu had been sincere, the lavender deity's explanation of her killing was the mirror-image of the stallion flicking a pesking fly off his back with his tail. Loretta bristled at his side, and like a tidal wave Archibald's mind had to silence her and keep her grounded. Without it, the malamute surely would have attacked and found her death. Like Manhattan. In all the power Archibald held, he would protect Loretta to the end of his days, and part of that duty was protecting her from herself, and her own rage. It could kill her just as easily as the Goddess could.

While Archibald might not have the same grasp of the metaphysical as the Goddess did, he did understand murder. Behind the numberless shadows in Helovia Archibald had felled many a foe, many an innocent. But he had been commanded to do so, and until his awakening, he had not truly understood the ramifications of his actions. Who had commanded the Goddess, but herself? These killings were the choices she made, that she orchestrated. Gaucho, a puppet, a mortal, was no different to this Goddess than Archibald was to Mandrake. A deep, burning rumble vibrated Archibald's chest before he spoke once more. "While I might not understand the whole purpose you speak of, I desire to know her role."

Archibald could not speak her name in this moment, but his head turned and he motioned to the tree in the distance. It stood as a vigil of her life and her beauty, a place his children and their children and their children would visit to know the importance of her existence and her love. The Earth God had made her a shrine that burned brightly, with blue leaves that shimmered like her body and eyes once had in her prime. But why was she chosen?

Image Credits

@Ktulu @Mythical Request

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
laying with dogs [moon god-SWP] - by Ktulu - 11-05-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: laying with dogs [moon god-SWP] - by Ktulu - 11-08-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: laying with dogs [moon god-SWP] - by Archibald - 11-17-2015, 08:21 PM