the Rift

[OPEN] the watcher [challenge watching]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

There was something strange going on here, something deeper than just trying to steal her for attention. From the look on Volterra's face, she assumed he thought the same - though she didn't know for sure. Ophelia removed herself from her position in front of Nymeria, thinking the girl's apology was just enough to get her out of trouble this time. But, she knew, it wouldn't work this way in the future. One of these days, she would get herself into trouble she couldn't get out of with this attitude - just like her mother.

Was history destined to repeat itself?

Shaking her head and exhaling, the tension of her body melted into weariness, and she stared at the little skull-faced girl. "If your apology is honest and you understand that actions have consequences, I will train you," she offered honestly, no lie anywhere on her alabaster features. Ophelia meant every word. Though she didn't trust the girl and had no reason to, she knew that extending this offer was the right thing to do.

Her coat was all but faded white now, and she loathed to think what Gaucho thought of her now. Surely he was upset that she didn't finish the battle she had started. Phi glanced in his directly, glad at least that he knew to be weary of Nymeria now.

Ophelia turned to her brother then, smiling weakly. "I hope that this does not affect what we have, Volterra," she said quietly. "You are strong and honest, and I would be proud to have you in the ranks of the World's Edge. There is much I can teach you and your sister if you only ask. Roskuld, my only daughter, has made her own way in this world, and I do not have any other children. I do not claim to know everything, and I am not perfect..." she trailed off, remembering her faults and crimes of war and deceit.

"Regardless, you know where to find me if you need anything."

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

@Nymeria @Volterra

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
the watcher [challenge watching] - by Volterra - 11-05-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: the watcher [challenge watching] - by Erthë - 11-05-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: the watcher [challenge watching] - by Gaucho - 11-06-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: the watcher [challenge watching] - by Erthë - 11-07-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: the watcher [challenge watching] - by Ophelia - 11-08-2015, 04:54 PM