[OPEN] Shine a light in the dark

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

Despite her unease, Erthë couldn't help but laugh inwardly at the puffed up little colt's bragging words. His speech was garbled and at times hard to understand, but she contributed it to his youth and her lack of familiarity with him. She simply nodded and smiled, trying her best to keep the amusement from shining through as he declared himself to be a future pinnacle fighter of Helovia - it wouldn't do to hurt the pride and enthusiasm of someone so young, now would it. Never mind that she wasn't all that old herself - the filly felt like it had been years upon years since she were that blissfully naive.

"I see. Just make sure you don't go too far away from them, alright? Just, you know... so you're there to protect them if anything happens."

When he returned the question, her smile faded a little as the reason for her own nightly strolls returned. In the nature of pain, as soon as she was reminded of it every half-forgotten memory of it returned in full force, to the point where Erthë felt she ought to start wilt any moment now - like a lily exposed to toxic waste.

"I couldn't sleep" she said, somewhat distant as her gaze was drawn back towards the glowing disc in the sky that was the moon. "I didn't want to disturb my dad, so I went out here to look at the sea..."

Her eyes, drained of all color and very pale in the faint light, dropped towards the restless, glittering waves far below. It was quiet, as always during this time of day. No gulls to shred the silence as they dove beneath the surface in search of food, no voices drifting from the forest as proof for the presence of others. Everything was still and calm, and in a sudden flash of mischief the young hybrid wondered what would happen if someone suddenly unleashed a hailstorm over the barren, white-washed rocks. A downpour, violent thunder and flashing lightning, to rouse every living soul that dared to sleep, eyes closed even though the Lady's blessing shone down upon them all.

They probably wouldn't like it at all... Shame she had no control over the weather. Erthë smirked to herself and turned back to Libertad.

"Do you want to play something together? I can't run or walk very fast, but if you can come up with a game that doesn't require either...? Only if you want to, of course."

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Libertad

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Shine a light in the dark - by Erthë - 11-05-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Shine a light in the dark - by Libertad - 11-05-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Shine a light in the dark - by Erthë - 11-06-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Shine a light in the dark - by Libertad - 11-06-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Shine a light in the dark - by Erthë - 11-12-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Shine a light in the dark - by Libertad - 11-17-2015, 11:20 AM