the Rift

[OPEN] I've Waited Long Enough for You

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N

It had become increasingly active as of late, ever since he touched his lips to her side and awakened what lay within. She knew it would be born soon, for it was constantly tumbling around within her. Today, the baby was more restless than. Every time it moved, Eden thought she might actually explode. Lugging around the extra weight was getting annoying.

But when the pain hit, it was no longer just annoying, it was agonizing. The spasms that rippled across her side forced waves of unimaginable pain to course through her. Her legs shook with every step, but she kept walking. Perhaps she was looking for something (someone), for she would not halt her journey.

Sweat glazed her body, pale coat glistening in the sun. It was noon on a hot summer's day. She silently cursed the child (and herself) for choosing to be born now of all times. She wasn't anywhere near her home, either, she knew that. It was far too hot and...windy?

She came upon the beach, slipping in the sand and falling to her knees, then her side. She could go no further, even if she wanted to. She cried out softly, then loudly, thinking that perhaps this child might actually kill her. She had never been set on fire before, but she imagined it to be something like this.

[nasty birth stuff here ew]

And there she was. She. Not it. Pale coat, tiny legs, gold accents, a crown of ivy and love. A perfect blend of her parents. The pain Eden had felt when getting her here suddenly didn't seem to matter anymore. All that mattered was her, her, her. Eden wasn't sure what to do with the kid, but she knew that if Ilios saw his daughter like this, he'd be quite dissatisfied, for the tiny filly was coated with sand and other fluids. She shifted herself closer to the foal, too tired to stand yet, and began to lick the kid spotless. Getting her clean is a good place to start, right?

Right?

What am I doing?

ahh baby @Maui is here at last! :D @Ilios - open to all

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-05-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 11-09-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Ilios - 11-16-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-25-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 12-07-2015, 05:36 PM