the Rift

[OPEN] I've Waited Long Enough for You

Maui Posts: 6
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 10 Months :: Ages in Tallsun
Candy
Maui
The writhing body pulsated and contorted with the flush of air that sprung into her lungs as fast as she had into the world. Wet and blinded from the wonders of birth, the little fae rolled onto the unfamiliar terraria, a wash of grit-like material sticking to her pelt. Then came the squeaks of the need - the need to be quenched. With her beautifully wide bronze pools glazed over from the bewilderment of what was happening there came an even bigger urge that compelled the creature to attempt a stand. For this moment she had not paid one ounce of attention to the dam that brought her life, but the nourishment and satisfaction her own production gave. With the search for milk at hand, it would have given time for the queen to go about her own duties of care.

What was to happen to this sweet, innocent little creature was going to be decided by the gods of this world. But at this present moment the little foal knew nothing of the difficulties. Her biggest enemy was death, not that she knew. And for this she would remain blind for as long as she was dependent on her parents.

And so another was born...

[OOC:I'm so sorry this is so shit! She'll be more lively soon ;D]

" . "
image credits

@Eden @Ilios

Messages In This Thread
I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-05-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 11-09-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Ilios - 11-16-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-25-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 12-07-2015, 05:36 PM