Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I
L
I
O
S
The blistering Tallsun heat did not bother the golden stallion as he strode down the beach. This is where is soon to be born foal had been produced. He already loved his baby, even if it had yet to hit the ground. A smile was constantly upon his face now that he was going to be a father. Silver eyes roved over the golden sands before his short powerful frame. He enjoyed the heat as it soaked into his golden and teal frame. Strong ears caught some sound, so naturally he moved towards it. He had no idea what it was, but he had to know. It wasn't long before Ilios realized it was a mare crying out. Fear gripped his heart, was another monster attacking the lands. Anger soon replaced the fear as he called out letting the lady know help was on the way. Galloping down the sand, grainy clouds flying behind him the stallion searched for the damsel.

It didn't take long for him to see his silvery mate. Panic gripped him in it's icy clutches. "Eden!" he yelled in his bass drawl. The scent of blood only drove his fear. She was laying in the sands her sides heaving and horned head moving up and down rhythmically. Her back was towards him her beautiful hide covered in sand. Once he was close enough the stallion dove to his knees behind her trying to cushion her. He tried to nuzzle her neck as her head bobbed. "Eden, are you ok?" He whispered craning to see over her back wondering what she was doing.

Silver eyes caught sight of the most beautiful foal he had ever seen. Liquid filled his bright gaze as he watched the filly getting cleaned up. She was perfect, silver with golden points and a horn. He could see the ivy markings, like his and his father's, wrapped around her head a tiny teal heart attached to it. Liquid filled his steel oculars blurring his vision until two tears slid down his cheeks. This was indeed the best day of his life. His baby girl was here with them, just waiting to explore Helovia and learn everything it had to offer. "She is so beautiful, just like you..." He was breathless in his joy and love. Unable to keep away any long her tried to nuzzle the mother before standing and striding to look down at his foal. He lowered his head trying to nuzzle his little girl. "Hello my sweet baby, I'm your father." He smiled brightly tears filling his eyes once more as he watched her. Turning back to Eden he spoke softly, "What should we name her?" He grinned brightly down at her, knowing she would stand up soon and feed their baby.

Speech
Words;; 462
Tags/OOC;; @Eden @Maui SO SORRY this took so long! My trip to MO worry me out more than I thought it would!
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-05-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 11-09-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Ilios - 11-16-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-25-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 12-07-2015, 05:36 PM