the Rift

[OPEN] I've Waited Long Enough for You

Maui Posts: 6
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 10 Months :: Ages in Tallsun
Candy

Maui
The little creature began to feel all the realities of the world shifting on her back like she were made of it. The heat was seething on her wet body, letting her dry quickly but perhaps not in the most dignified manner, the brightness of the rays piercing and blinding the creature that was only just beginning to have her eyesight given to her and now she was having to contend with all the sights and sounds that surrounded her. The terraria she had been lying upon had no meaning to her, but the sights of the creatures she was surrounded by seemed to have their own pull and she felt compelled to be closer.

The pair were closing around her and the little fae could feel the love that eminated from their bodices. It was a family's love, and something that no one would be able to take away from the infant.

Her desire to move about and get closer to these creatures caused the little one to almost bump into the one, her mother. She did not disregard the brute that stood before either, she knew he was her father. They were beautiful creatures and the little thing stared at them with big glossy pools of affection: and hunger.

In the melee the pale thing once again attempted to stand up, with gangly little pillars that seemed too fragile to hold her miniscule weight. She fell to the ground as they had started to shake and wobble as she tried to push up from the ground. A little yelp came from her soft baby velveteens, knocking the wind out of her as she hit the sun-dried ground with some force. But she could feel the desire to food becoming too great and once again she tried, only to succeed. Her pillars held her weight and the sun rays bounced off her sweet, infantile little bodice as she trailed her way (very clumsily) towards her mother.

"Maui?"

Was Maui her name? She gazed up at the large, maternal figure and wondered with soft and unknowing orbs. For now she didn't know, for now she was content in the ignorance of existence...
" . "

image credits

@Ilios @Eden [I can't tell you how sorry I am for taking so long guys! Life swallowed me up and I hope this suffices <3]

Messages In This Thread
I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-05-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 11-09-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Ilios - 11-16-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-25-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 12-07-2015, 05:36 PM