the Rift

Busted Compass [open]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal
His eyes watched over each mare. He was the only stallion here and thank god he had a wonderful respect for all mares. Well he would not say all, some of them he would love to just kill, or rape to shut up their god damn mouth. Anyways he would never do that to one unless they deserved it. He looked over each form, the small white foal was high on poppy flowers, but she will be fine the effects will wear off soon. The mare named Clay did not seem to know too much about herbs and plants around here, but then again it was his job to know about them. Rexanna was as golden and beautiful as ever, her blue eyes glistened as she spoke back to him. They needed to catch up on everything that was going on.

He quickly flicked his eyes back to Rex as she began speaking about the Basin. Oh that's right he was here to bring this mare to their home. He listened to her speak of how the Basin was filled with water, and she was damn right about that. That frozen place was like a never ending slushy. He chuckled a bit before he spoke"You don't have to worry about the child too much. The poppy flowers will wear off soon and she will be in her normal state of mind. It is like a slight pain killer, and well it could lead to depression i believe she will be just fine. As for the Basin I have found it to be a wonderful place. There is snow almost year around and lots of frozen water. I would love to show you our home, and if you decide to come with me and Rexanna, you don't have to make the Basin your home right away. If you do not wish to stay you can simply leave. " He looked to Erthe when he was explaining the side effects of the poppy flower to the new mare. Being a healer in the Basin has taught him a lot about the plant life, and he was always willing to share his knowledge when he could .
Image Credits!

@Rexanna
@Clay
@Erthë

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Busted Compass [open] - by Clay - 11-06-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Rexanna - 11-06-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Erthë - 11-06-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Mortuus Nox - 11-07-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Clay - 11-07-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Rexanna - 11-08-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Erthë - 11-12-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Mortuus Nox - 11-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Clay - 11-17-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Rexanna - 11-21-2015, 07:42 PM