the Rift

Busted Compass [open]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I couldn’t help but to flick an ear backward toward Erthe as she spoke of the poppies. I remembered the young filly, covered in boils and pain with her stark contrast of a mother keeping a watchful eye on me as I spoke to her. Blue eyes glanced around briefly curious if the mare was to be found nearby or if something had happened during one of those Rift fights. The last one in the Isles, with Tembovu and Nyx, had completely grasped my attention from anything. As well as my sickness in the Flats that kept me from seeing straight. I didn’t know what happened, but I only nodded along with her. If anything could take pain away, perhaps I needed to try it too. But now was not the time, perhaps I could find the poppies the white filly spoke of on another day.

However, seeing her excitement as I spoke of the Edge I knew I helped her feel a bit better about it. I smiled to her, gently, nodding along to what she said. I remembered it from when Mauja spoke of it when I met the elephant. She spoke of the Basin and my smile stayed, but when she spoke of the Moon Goddess it faded briefly – remembering the cold that vibrated from her very pelt. Erthe was beaming now, and I felt as though part of that was due to me. Was this a good deed done? Then Nox spoke up and my blue eyes travelled to the newcomer, curious of her reaction. And when she spoke, my heart jumped and pumped with an electricity I hadn’t felt in quite some time. I nodded to her, smiling, excited to bring her home with us.

Looking to Nox I nodded to him briefly before stepping to the side, ready to turn and head toward home. “Remember, if you don’t want to stay with us, we can definitely take a tour and see. If it doesn’t suit you, don’t feel pressured to stay, dear.” I said gently, beaming and bright. Gold glistening like it hadn’t for quite some time. I turned my head to Erthe, reaching out my muzzle for a gentle nuzzle of goodbye for her. “Take care of yourself, child. I hope to see you again soon. And if you see that bumbling Elephant, Tembovu, make sure he doesn’t get into too much trouble.” Oh no, did I  just say that? Would she question it? Pushing that thought aside I had more thoughts to travel over. I turned my head back to Clay, blue eyes landing on her pelt gently. “It’s a bit of a travel so if you need a break for rest, don’t hesitate to let us know.” I smiled to her.

"Talk?"
rexanna
Rivers and roads, rivers and roads.
Rivers ‘til I reach you.

I’M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON. I DIDN’T KNOW YOU REPLIED, I’M SORRY!!!

@Erthe @Mortuus Nox @Clay
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Busted Compass [open] - by Clay - 11-06-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Rexanna - 11-06-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Erthë - 11-06-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Mortuus Nox - 11-07-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Clay - 11-07-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Rexanna - 11-08-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Erthë - 11-12-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Mortuus Nox - 11-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Clay - 11-17-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Busted Compass [open] - by Rexanna - 11-21-2015, 07:42 PM