the Rift

[OPEN] Now That We're Alone, I Guess

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
image credits
His weary eyes gazed upon the mountains of the Basin over and over again. Their forms were never changing like bars keeping the monsters out of the frozen land. Although around this time it was more warming and welcoming. The birds flew over head chirping and singing their song as the green lush grass broke through the usually frozen ground. He wondered around not sure of what to do now. He had done so much and was never really home at the Basin, Nox always found himself out looking for new herbs or to learn something new about healing. His mind thought back to Ashamin, he had not seen the stag in a long time and thought it would be a good idea to drop by the cave. His black hooves started towards the rocky formation that their wise one called home.

As his black muscled body climbed up the rocks, the sky above glistened with extravagant colors. He watched the little deer approach the opening of the cave he walked closer wondering why the small creature was up and about. He neared the cave opening smelling the smoke of the fire. This time the black stag waited at the opening and call to the wise one within the cave. He did not was to barge into the mans home again like when the first met. "Ashamin are you here?" his deep voice rung through the cave echoing off of the walls. The Latin accent echoed back into his ears waiting for a response from the stallion.

His mind thought back to the first time meeting Ashamin. Nox has turned into a very different stallion now. He continued to go down the healing path, and his personality has drastically changed since then. He still had a crazed feel sometimes, but he was a slight psychopath what more do you expect? He waited calmly for Ashamin to invite him in, Nox did not want anything of him but to just talk on a beautiful night.

He could not wait to tell him about how much success he has had after taking his advice. Then he would simply tell him how much of a changed man he has made him. With out Ashamin he would have not gone down the path of good, and he would have not met Tiamat. Nox honestly wanted to thank him for guiding him to his calling. He also wanted to know if there was anything he could d to help him out in return. His gray eyes gazed into the caves seeing a shadow move across the walls.

"Talk?"

@Ashamin
MORTUUS NOX
Your Fears have just Become all too Real, for the Devil at the Cross road wants to make a Deal

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 11-06-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Mortuus Nox - 11-10-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 11-23-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 12-18-2015, 09:20 AM