the Rift

[OPEN] Now That We're Alone, I Guess

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
the haruspex
Lochan did not get very far before turning around and heading back inside. There was just one other the cerndyr had found, and as Ashamin prayed to and waited for nothing, only one other came.

Mortuus was an interesting fellow. A strange creature that Ashamin had given surprising instructions. Or the stars had, anyway. But maybe Ashamin had read them wrong, maybe it had all been a strange and un-divine mistake. Regardless, here the dark stallion was now, at his doorstep and calling. The painted buck turned sharply to look upon the threshold, ready to snap off the head of whomever called, but upon seeing the dark and troubled stallion Ashamin relaxed.

It was a shame that the God of the Spark was apparently not coming, but at least Lochan had not found the herd leads first. And with Mortuus here, perhaps Ashamin could have another much needed conversation with a friend.

Ashamin relaxed, his long tail falling to the earth and snaking awkardly behind him as he stepped forward. "Mortuus," he answered from the shadows as he stepped into the faint aurora light, "it is good to see you again."

And it wasn't a lie, it was good to see the stallion. Ashamin had just not expected him, and his expected company had not come. It had been another failure, another mistake and miscalculation. They were growing too numerous and tedious, too frequent to blame them on coincidence.

No, this absence of the God's presence had to be his own fault. And he could not escape that fact or the manner in which it sank into his tired chest. He would just have to put on a facade and greet his herdmate as always--with an extension of his nose to touch another's, with an air of false optimism that choked like an unwelcome fog.

""

@Mortuus Nox
(Sorry for the wait. No need to tag me from here on out, just poke me on skype if you tag. Handle is j.s.n.y. if you don't have it, just say you're dressy when you add me.)

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 11-06-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 11-23-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 12-18-2015, 09:20 AM