the Rift

[OPEN] Now That We're Alone, I Guess

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
image credits
He let a soft smile leave his mouth as he walked into the cave behind the small deer creature. The little thing was growing, and had grown a lot since he has last see it. His cracked hooves clicked against the dark cave floor as he came to a stop next to Ashamin. His deep gray eyes looked over the fire, it had almost been a year since he was standing in this very spot seeking advice. Now he did not seek any advise, just a visit to an old friend. The tresses of his long forelock flew in front of his gray, stone cold eyes. They watched the warmth of the fire flicker. It was a nice feeling from the now snowing weather outside.

His heavy crow turned to speak with the wise stallion. "Well i figured i would actually ask to enter your cave this time. It is good to see you too my old friend. Much has changed since I last spoke with you. You really helped me out a lot in a very uncertain time. I never got to thank you for that. So I guess I am trying to say thank you for helping me turn my life around. " His deep Latin voice rumbled in his chest as he eyes stay gazing at the fire. As he finished speaking his scared face turned to Ashamin to smile. It was a deep broken smile, but it was a glimmer of light. He looked around the cave for a second. Then his eyes found the odd mirror hiding in the cave. He looked for a long time, but never questioned the purpose of it.

He snapped out of the gaze to look back at the stallion. "How have you been?" He questioned flicking the long tresses over his scared black body. He was really fond of this stallion. Ashamin was always very easy to talk to. He really gave great direction to Nox when it was needed. Nox realized he did not know too much about this stallion, other than he was the herd wise one. Maybe he could get to know this stallion a bit better. Nox was not very good at making male friends. The ladies tend to attract to him more, and Nox was not complaining. The fire flickered over the two of them, and danced across the walls of the cave.

"Talk?"

@Ashamin
MORTUUS NOX
Your Fears have just Become all too Real, for the Devil at the Cross road wants to make a Deal

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 11-06-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 11-23-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Mortuus Nox - 12-08-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 12-18-2015, 09:20 AM