the Rift

[OPEN] Now That We're Alone, I Guess

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
image credits
He watched the stallion as he finished speaking, there was something different about him. He seemed displeased when he spoke of him being an old friend to him. His stone cold eyes watched the wise ones expressions. His ears flicked in thought as Mortuus spoke. Did he offend him some how.. The black stag was very good at reading others energy. He was very observing when it came to others. Many always though of Mortuus as a soul that never read others emotions, but they were wrong. He knew when something was wrong. His eyes did not leave Ashamins form. He watched as the stallion spoke to him. 'Fine.' He spoke short and simple. No everything was not fine, Mortuus knew this deep down. He knew what it felt like to lie to others about your well being. He knew the pain it took to just say the three words 'I am Fine.' His black heart shuttered when he spoke that sentence. He knew the pain of suppressing emotions , the coldness in your soul, and most of all the feeling of being Alone.

Mortuus looked to the cave floor as his darkened words flooded from his mouth. He couldn't stop them. "You say your fine. Don't lie to me. I know what the words 'I'm Fine' sound like coming from someone who is troubled by their own soul. You look out into the horizon avoiding my eye contact Ashamin. You are not fine. I lived with my own bitter dying soul everyday. I know there is something wrong. I know what it is like to hurt in your heart until you cant hurt any more, then you become numb. Numb to the world and to all others trying to help you. So lets try this again. How have you really been Ashamin? " His eyes looked directly at the painted stallion, not letting their stare cease. It pierced through all the bull shit and waited for the answer from the stallions heart.

He did not want to be rude about asking him, his voice showed concern for the stallion. "I don't want you to go through what i went through Ashamin. The battle with your inner demons is long challenging one. If you have someone that understands what your going through, or someone that has been through it; chances are you can overcome your demons much quicker. " His gray eyes looked to the painted body of the other stallion. He saw pain and suffering like what had taken over his life. If he could stop, or help someone else from going through that he will give his everything to that person.

"Talk?"

MORTUUS NOX
Your Fears have just Become all too Real, for the Devil at the Cross road wants to make a Deal

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 11-06-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 11-23-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Ashamin - 12-18-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Now That We're Alone, I Guess - by Mortuus Nox - 01-01-2016, 03:15 PM