the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bandaids don't fix bullet holes [MOON]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A M P E R E

Something had solidified in Ampere after the battle with the tiger. Something that had been stirring inside of her since her last visit her, since the first moment she realized she was capable of silencing a bond. She had thought she could teach people. She had thought she could explain, or scream, or beat them until they understood. She had made a group in an effort to bring justice to this world that had lost all sense of morals, yet the same members worn to protect, were just as likely to thieve and bond as anyone else. 

Her own heart had been betrayed twice by those who bonded, more devoted to themselves than anyone else, much less her.

She had finally realized now though, after all this time, there was only one way she could achieve her goals. If they would not listen, if they would not learn, if they would not love, then she would make them feel it. The responses to what limited ability she currently owned had thus far been intriguing to say the least, but powerful to be sure. With a little bit more she was sure she could accomplish the truth and the freedom she'd been pursuing for years.

So it was the Mother of Companions made her way to the Veins of the Gods yet again, but this time she was sure she had a prayer worth listening to. At least, she suspected one individual might think so, which was why she came here, rather than bowed her head at the sands of her home. She was sure her lord would not encourage her on this path, though she also knew the Earth might very well defy her. The very thought set her teeth on edge, but she pressed on, trekking up the steep and winding incline of the mountain until she was huffing and puffing, coated in sweat that betrayed the fitness she bore for her rank, but underlined the treachery of this visit and the weight of the task at hand.

This was no light matter, and every arduous step to get here was a reminder of that and an opportunity to forfeit. Ampere grinned and beared it though, like she had been from day one. Nice to meet you, oh you have a companion, no problem. Not any fucking more.

"Goddess of the Moon," Ampere began, acutely aware she had never spoken to this god in any real terms, and that she was decidedly on the most opposite spectrum to receive any of ehr blessings. Ampere wasn't afraid though, and through the worst of it, she had always supported the idea of the moon, however bad her deeds. Briefly she wondered, what would Mesec think?, but it was quickly brushed aside when she was sure the same thought hadn't crossed his mind when he bonded. She sneered.

"I seek your aid, for it's your power alone that can strengthen the silence I wish to bring upon the bonds that plague this realm..." Amperes' head bowed before the Moon's shrine, her heart laid bare with all her hatred, all her struggles, all her desires.

[Using my VOTG pass from my prize list to summon the Moon Goddess. Questing for an upgrade to her magical ability per my wishlist. The quest I would love to have for this magic (and as has been discussed with admin) is that she will be told she must bond to a companion and after it has reached a 1 year (12 months) she can return and get her magic. I will use the normal companion on my prize list to fulfill the quest - my thoughts are she'll be given and bond to the egg within this same thread (she'll think she can't bond to it but SURPRISE).

:: [Magic: DarkxLight (U) | able to block the bond between companion and character for a longer period of time. With player permission, up to one IC year (8 months).

:: [Companion: Parrot - green cheek conure] :: Kygo - male - no ability

<3]

GOT THE DREAMER'S DISEASE

katanimate.deviantart.com

@Random Event

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Bandaids don't fix bullet holes [MOON] - by Ampere - 11-07-2015, 01:42 AM