the Rift

[PRIVATE] This Prison Life

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
I appreciated the task, and the fact that Thranduil seemed to think that I was capable of clearing out rock out of it, but I had a feeling a lot of what he asked for was going to require help from outside sources. Perhaps some of those fine Basin warriors would be willing to help me out! “Can I ask for assistance from some of the other ranks?” I mean, I’m pretty sure some of the rubble in there was the size of me and I definitely was going to need a little help.

He was just starting to explain something about the Throat (who’s throat? his throat? my throat?) when all of a sudden he was YELLING.

The sudden shout made me jump like, fifty feet in the air because it surprised me so much. Pretty sure there’s a little sugar outline on the ground of where my candy coated skin had fallen off due to the shock. I turned around to see what the ruckus was about to see the deer looking all shy. “Oh hey there little fella!” Well not that I could blame him for wanting to get a little taste. It really didn’t bother me at all, and certainly not nearly as much as it seemed to bother our dear Lord here.

Next thing I know, before I can even talk it out with him anymore or ask any of the questions that I had, Thranduil was turning around and leaving. Rude.

No small talk? Not even a chance? Why sure Thranduil, I love being ordered around.

I mean I do, especially when it’s coupled with what was totally going to turn into a kinky little sex prison for the Basin’s recreational use, but I’m a little insulted at how this whole business was being handled.

Haldir hasn’t left yet though and I look to him and give him a frustrated little shrug. Men. But, you know, I’m certainly not heartless. So I give a little flick of my tail and invite the sweet little deer to take a small bite - it wouldn’t hurt at all from the tail. “Go ahead, I won’t tell.” I could have secrets with the companions of the Basin folk, right?
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
This Prison Life - by Thranduil - 11-07-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: This Prison Life - by Johnny - 11-07-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: This Prison Life - by Thranduil - 12-08-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: This Prison Life - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 08:15 PM