the Rift

[OPEN] I did the thing [quest turn in - Earth]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

She had done as she was asked. And more, in her own mind.

Her task had started off simple enough - gather water and crystal. That wasn't hard. What had come after?

The invasion? The Rift? That was hard.

She hadn't even properly been able to due her 'duty' as Storyteller of the Falls, because her Father was absent (that was both a blessing and a curse). But no longer. Battle after battle, Isopia had defended and fought for what she believed to be write. She had defended the polar bear and fought all others, based on how her understanding of the situation and its entailed morality, had changed.

Her Father had given her an egg, and it was then that she knew her quest would take even longer. Surely she could not show up demanding her Father's obligation be fulfilled, with her own responsibility bound fragile-y inside of a shell. And so she had waited that out too - remaining on the Isles that he ushered into existence - for the creature to hatch.

Hubris sat on her large withers, tangling and untangling her mane with a child-like delight. He was marked, as was she, with earth. Both had come from the Earth, and both, according to her Father's orchestration, were destined to be together.

"Now we wait. He will know that we are here." Isopia said allowed. Part of her was actually pleased to have someone to constantly talk to. Her inner monologue was often rather boring - speaking out loud just felt better to her, for some hard to specify reason.

Upon the shores of the veins, the girl waited. Her large golden eyes regarded Hototo's tree, yet she gave it a wide birth. She knew that Hubris had been meant for her brother - a bronze dragon was his birth right - and yet it sat upon her shoulders. Everything that should have been his, had been given to her. Even the name of her companion - pride - that belonged to Hototo too.

The dragon shrugged and continued to play, hiding his messy accomplishments beneath his large bronze wings.

Turning in this quest: Stormy Harbours.

You will need to go into the caves and bring me back crystal that hangs from the ceiling and water from the deep forest. Once I have these, I will make you your shoes. Please be careful with the caves, however. Take only what you need.”

-- Gathering Crystal Thread
-- Water gathering - made a container out of rock to carry the water

Iso was questing for:

:: [Item: 4 horse shoes | Magical horse shoes that protect plant and animal life from being crushed by the wearer.]

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I did the thing [quest turn in - Earth] - by Isopia - 11-07-2015, 07:44 PM