the Rift

[OPEN] I did the thing [quest turn in - Earth]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

The girl seemed entirely unsurprised as her Father appeared. She could not come out of the earth as he could, but she could blend into it. As it was, she was always on the lookout for those with similar abilities. She found none so far (or perhaps they were simply too powerful to be found?), but she expected this of her Father.

"It was successful." She answered not untruthfully. That her cousin had thrown a fit, broken crystal, and cried about it, was not inherently detrimental to her quest. She had found the source of the broken crystal, rectified it (with a few choice words), and cleaned up the remainder. If anything, her time in the woods with the colt who tried to pee on her, had been more taxing. But, as she had said, all was successful in the end.

And what of your companion...Hubris?

Isopia's lip twitched slightly. Was it not enough that her Father had shouted her name for all to hear at their last encounter? But now he had to pluck the dragon's name from her mind? He couldn't even pretend that the information wasn't available to him?

But, ahhh. What did it matter? The demi-goddess realized that the issues she was bumping up against, were probably the sort that her fellow Helovian's encountered all the time. She merely had less to hide, hoarding only names inside of her vast skull. What it would be like, to have the Gods pluck her inner most thoughts and dreams and schemes and plans? If she had any, anyways. And so, her sloping shoulders merely shrugged as her quad-horned skull nodded in response.

"Hubris seemed fitting." She acknowledged as the draconian creature spread his bronze wings in response to his name. He tugged slightly on her mane. Already he was far more in tune with empathetic responses that she had ever been. Although he could not speak, he flashed her the look of pride in her Father's eyes.

"Thank you." She replied after a long moment of thinking and introspecting. Her Father had given her this creature as a gift - one that many would be proud to have. Despite her reservations, it hurt nothing to acknowledge his gesture.

Turning in this quest: Stormy Harbours.

You will need to go into the caves and bring me back crystal that hangs from the ceiling and water from the deep forest. Once I have these, I will make you your shoes. Please be careful with the caves, however. Take only what you need.”

-- Gathering Crystal Thread
-- Water gathering - made a container out of rock to carry the water

Iso was questing for:

:: [Item: 4 horse shoes | Magical horse shoes that protect plant and animal life from being crushed by the wearer.]

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: I did the thing [quest turn in - Earth] - by Isopia - 11-12-2015, 10:06 PM