the Rift

[OPEN] I did the thing [quest turn in - Earth]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia lifted her hooves as she was told, in silence. The weight which upon them was immediately satisfying. It felt right in a way which was hard for her to describe. Jainism had never really crossed her mind before, and now certainly wouldn't. She was free to frolic as she pleased, without having to worry about the lives which grew and flourished beneath her hooves. She appreciated that, and with her Father's help, had earned it.

I never had the chance to apologize for revealing your name. I don’t understand why you hide it, when you are meant to be a key player in the balance of Helovia. I wasn’t aware, and I’m sorry.

Isopia's large golden eyes peered into the deep emerald depths of her Father's. She wished he wouldn't apologize, wish he wouldn't bring this up. She felt uncomfortable in her enormous body, but was helpless to divert her gaze. "I understand your reasons." She replied simply, but honestly. Isopia couldn't feel empathy or sympathy - or at least she hadn't yet - but her mind was vast enough to understand the emotional states and justifications of others, even if it was from her cold and distant position in the world. On her wither, Hubris patted her neck beneath the folds of his bronzen wings. His eyes rose to find the God who had placed him with his child, and for that the dragonling was already greatful. He liked the strange darkness of this mare's mind, for the patches of bright seemed so much brighter. Chirping a small sound of gratitude, Hubris resumed his pathetic attempts at braiding.

As her Father offered her yet another gift, Isopia thought to shrivel before him ... until she saw the cloth

The red

The colour of blood, and destiny, and purpose. Isopia's large gaze appeared even larger as she stepped forward without hesitation. She allowed her father to place the pauldron on her withers - forcing Hubris to scuttle forwards and then re-position himself.

"I like the colour." She breathed, stepping back and turning her quad-horned skull towards her should to inspect her new accessory.

"Thank you - again." She uttered, as Hubris bit her shoulder.

Turning in this quest: Stormy Harbours.

You will need to go into the caves and bring me back crystal that hangs from the ceiling and water from the deep forest. Once I have these, I will make you your shoes. Please be careful with the caves, however. Take only what you need.”

-- Gathering Crystal Thread
-- Water gathering - made a container out of rock to carry the water

Iso was questing for:

:: [Item: 4 horse shoes | Magical horse shoes that protect plant and animal life from being crushed by the wearer.]

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: I did the thing [quest turn in - Earth] - by Isopia - 11-14-2015, 09:10 PM